- The Customer’s personal data, which have been provided and are necessary for the purpose of order fulfillment, are processed by the Seller as the personal data administrator on the basis of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002, 101, item 926, as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) („Regulation” – GDPR) for purposes related to transactions made as part of the website .vingo.pl and www.vingo.com.pl and for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Seller, as well as on the basis of the Ordering Party’s consent – for purposes consistent with the consent, including for commercial and marketing purposes.
2. Personal data includes the data referred to in Art. 4 pts 1 GDPR, in particular – name and surname, tax identification number (if you want to receive a personal or company invoice), company name, delivery address, company registered office address, telephone number, e-mail address (e-mail) and others available on the Order Form or a Quote, necessary to complete the order.
3. The Customer may also consent to receive commercial and marketing information from the Seller by electronic means, in the form of messages, e-mail, SMS and MMS. In this case, personal data is processed by the Seller on the basis of consent – for purposes consistent with the content of the consent granted, including for commercial and marketing purposes and for purposes related to the service of sending the newsletter.
4. The data provided will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a), b) and f) of the Regulation for the purposes indicated in point 1 above.
5. Providing personal data by the Ordering Party on the websites www.vingo.pl, www.vingo.com.pl, the Order Form, the Price Offer is voluntary, but necessary to make transactions. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to finalize the transaction. This does not apply to data processing for commercial and marketing purposes, which is carried out only in the case of voluntary consent, regardless of the transaction concluded.
6. The Customer has the right to request the Seller to access personal data concerning him, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing.
7. The customer has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8. A request for rectification, deletion, limitation of personal data processing or withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be submitted to the Seller in writing or by e-mail (in the form of an e-mail to email@example.com) without the need to present a qualified electronic signature.
9. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to complete the transaction and consider complaints and are processed for a period of 5 years from the need to record transactions by the Seller and the need to store proofs of purchase for a period of 5 years. In the case of processing personal data for legally justified purposes of the Seller, the data is stored for the duration of their implementation and based on the consent of the Customer – the data is stored until the consent is withdrawn.
10. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (and before the date of establishment of this office to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) if he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the law.