I. Placing an order
- The Seller operates at the address: Vingo Sp. z o.o., ul. Równoległa 7/136, 02-235 Warsaw, NIP: ………………………… .. REGON: ………………………… ..…,
- The Seller presents a catalog of available products in person or at the following URLs: www.vingo.pl, www.vingo.com.pl,
- Contact details of the entrepreneur, enabling the Buyer to contact the Seller:
postal address: Równoległa 7/136, 02-235 Warsaw,
telephone number: +48 777 888 999,
e-mail address: email@example.com.
- To successfully place an order with the VINGO Seller, it is necessary for the Buyer to receive an offer,
- The offer sent by VINGO is a declaration of will to conclude a contract between the Buyer and the Seller, in accordance with Article 66 of the Civil Code,
- The offer sent by VINGO specifies all the required provisions of the contract, accepted by the Buyer,
- The offer is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer along with the date of its expiry,
- The Buyer is obliged to confirm the acceptance of the offer within the period specified in the offer, by replying to the received e-mail or sending the approval by a separate e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, entering the offer number. The e-mail must be sent from the address to which the offer was sent,
- Within 2 working days from the receipt of the acceptance of the offer, the Seller will contact the Buyer to arrange measurements for the ordered goods,
- The cost of the measurement in the province. Mazowiecki is PLN 150 net, in the case of placing an order with the Seller, the Buyer shall not bear this cost,
- After making the necessary measurements, the Buyer signs the Order Form,
- The order form specifies the goods and services that will be delivered to the Buyer,
- The order form, signed with the date, name and surname, may be sent as a scan to the following address: email@example.com. The signed scan is recognized by VINGO as a formal order placement,
- The Buyer settles within 4 days from the date of signing the Order Form in accordance with the Payment terms, described at https://www.vingo.pl/platnosc/,
II. Terms of payment
Orders with assembly or only transport in the territory of the Republic of Poland:
- after placing the order using the Order Form, you must pay 50% of the gross amount shown on the order,
- the amount can be settled by bank transfer or cash in Warsaw,
- Bank account: ………………………………………….,
- after the assembly or transport, the Buyer settles the remaining 50% on site by express transfer or in cash,
- in the case of a Bank Transfer, the moment of payment is the moment the funds are credited to the account by the Bank,
- cost of transport and assembly determined individually.
Shipping outside the Republic of Poland:
- after placing the order using the Order Form, 100% of the gross amount shown on the order must be paid,
- the amount can be settled by bank transfer or cash in Warsaw,
- Bank account: ………………………………………….
- in the case of a Bank Transfer, the moment of payment is the moment the funds are credited to the account by the Bank.
- The ordered goods are delivered on the territory of the Republic of Poland and in EU countries,
- The time of shipping the goods is estimated on the signed Order Form. The Seller will make every effort to ensure that the goods are delivered within the time specified in the Order Form. If it is impossible to deliver the goods within the above-mentioned time, the Buyer will be informed immediately
- Due to the prevailing COVID restrictions or other force majeure not dependent on VINGO, the dates may change,
- The goods are delivered by safe transport organized by VINGO in cooperation with the selected company. The Seller reserves the right to change cooperating companies both in the territory of the Republic of Poland and the EU,
- It is possible to individually determine the conditions of transport, which must be accepted by the Seller,
- The cost of delivery of the goods is fully covered by the Buyer, and the price for transport is described in the Order Form,
- The cost of delivery of the goods depends on the volume and quantity of the goods transported,
- The cost of delivery is binding at the time of ordering,
- Upon receipt of the goods, the Buyer is obliged to confirm its receipt with his own handwritten signature in full, legible form
- The date and address of delivery comply with the Order Form,
- If it is not possible to deliver the goods in a given place and at the agreed time, the Buyer shall pay the Seller ………… for each additional 12 hours of storing the Goods.
- It is possible to assemble the goods by the Seller,
- Installation options depend on the location and dates,
- Costs and possibilities are determined individually,
- The costs are fully covered by the buyer,
- Installation costs are included in the offer presented,
- There is no a possibility of returning the goods, because it is manufactured in accordance with the dimensions and requirements of each buyer,
- If the goods are damaged, they are repaired at the expense of the Seller,
- The Seller shall not be liable and shall not bear the costs for the repair if the Product is damaged by the Buyer or on its premises (delivery or assembly address).
- The Customer’s personal data, which have been provided and are necessary for the purpose of order fulfillment, are processed by the Seller as the personal data administrator pursuant to the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. 101, item 926, as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) („Regulation” – GDPR) for purposes related to transactions made as part of the website .vingo.pl and www.vingo.com.pl and for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Seller, as well as on the basis of the Ordering Party’s consent – for purposes consistent with the consent, including for commercial and marketing purposes,
- Personal data includes the data referred to in Art. 4 pts 1 GDPR, in particular – name and surname, tax identification number (if you want to receive a personal or company invoice), company name, delivery address, company registered office address, telephone number, e-mail address and others available on the Order Form or a Price Offer, necessary to complete the order,
- The Customer may also consent to receive commercial and marketing information from the Seller by electronic means, in the form of messages, e-mail, SMS and MMS. In this case, personal data are processed by the Seller on the basis of consent – for purposes consistent with the content of the consent granted, including for commercial and marketing purposes and for purposes related to the service of sending the newsletter,
- The data provided will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a), b) and f) of the Regulation for the purposes indicated in point 1 above,
- Providing personal data by the Ordering Party on the websites www.vingo.pl, www.vingo.com.pl, the Order Form, the Price Offer is voluntary, but necessary to make transactions. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to finalize the transaction. This does not apply to data processing for commercial and marketing purposes, which is carried out only in the case of voluntary consent, regardless of the transaction concluded,
- The Customer has the right to request the Seller to access personal data concerning him, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing.
7.The customer has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- A request for rectification, deletion, restriction of personal data processing or withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be submitted to the Seller in writing or by electronic means (in the form of an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org) without the need to present a qualified electronic signature,
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to complete the transaction and consider complaints and are processed for a period of 5 years from the need to record transactions by the Seller and the need to store proofs of purchase for a period of 5 years. In the case of processing personal data for legitimate purposes of the Seller, the data is stored for the duration of their implementation and based on the consent of the Customer – the data is stored until the consent is withdrawn,
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (and before the date of establishment of this office to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) if he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the law.